Large NC Local Comfort Box - Black
Almost nothing is more comforting to me then sitting back with my favorite mug of coffee (kept warm because it is in a polar mug), writing in my journal, and indulging on toffee and dark chocolate! Fresh rosted Merry Oaks Coffee has been my go-to every morning for years and although Chapel Hill Toffee is a somewhat newer find, my grandmother growing up always made peanut brittle and chocolate fudge so this dark chocolate and toffee combo really hits close to home.
Cultivated Life: Polar Mug, Journal, and Coaster set
- Black Polar Mug has engraved 1 Corinthians 16:13-14, Black Journal has engraved Colossians 3:16.
- Coaster set of 2 are 4" wood handpoured resin in neutral colors with a gold ocean.
- From Holly Springs, NC: https://www.cultivated-life.com/shop
Merry Oaks Coffee: Freshly roasted locally , 1/2lb whole bean
- Small farm grown Huehuetenango Guatemala
- Merry Oaks, NC: http://merryoakscoffee.com/
Chapel Hill Toffee: Pecan and Dark Chocolate, 2oz
- Traditional English toffee spread thin and cut by hand into bite sized squares. Each piece is coated on both sides with a top-secret blend of dark chocolates.
- Chapel Hill, NC: https://www.chapelhilltoffee.com/